Cyber Security as a career for IT Professionals
Cyber-attacks are becoming more frequent nowadays, indicating that organizations need more cybersecurity professionals to guard them against such attacks. A career in Cybersecurity is in high demand right now. The demand for cybersecurity workers is outpacing all other IT positions. If you are already working in an IT sector but are tired of your routine work as a software developer or computer support specialist, then you should switch your career as a cybersecurity professional.
After reading the above sentence, you would have several queries regarding whether it is possible to switch careers, how to proceed with it if it is worth it, and a lot more.
As the cybersecurity industry is relatively young, there are many unfilled positions in this industry. With this considerable workforce shortage, there will be increasing opportunities to enter and advance in the field without a degree. This means it is possible to switch careers by having some certification in cybersecurity.
Below mentioned are a few Online Certifications on cybersecurity that can be pursued by anyone who wants to switch their career as a Cyber Security Professional.
● Certified Ethical Hacking Training – CEH certification training course provides you the hands-on training required to master the techniques hackers use to penetrate network systems and fortify your system against them. The course helps you assess the security posture of an organization by identifying vulnerabilities in the network and system infrastructure to determine if unauthorized access is possible.
● Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Training – It is the process of detecting hacking attacks and preventing them. CHFI presents a methodological approach to computer forensics, including searching and seizing, chain-of-custody, acquisition, preservation, analysis, and reporting of digital evidence.
● CompTIA Network+ Training – CompTIA Network+ is the industry standard for establishing a career in IT and is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. It certifies a professional-level understanding of emerging technologies, including cloud and virtualization technologies.
● CompTIA Security+ Training – CompTIA Security+ is the initial cybersecurity certification IT professionals should earn because it proves the baseline knowledge required of cybersecurity roles and is a strong starting point for other higher-level cybersecurity certifications.
● Cyber Threat Intelligence Training – Cyber threat intelligence is a term that refers to information that an organization utilizes to understand the cyber threats that have occurred in the past, will occur in the future, or are currently targeting the organization.
● Incident Handling Training – Such training programs are generally designed for mid-career IT professionals and senior executives who wish to gain a better understanding of incident response management or are in charge of assisting organizations in dealing with cyber theft. But anyone working in an IT-related job can take these courses since there are no prerequisites.
There are many other certifications that can be done for getting your dream career as a cybersecurity professional. Having a proper training certificate in cybersecurity is an excellent way of starting a cybersecurity career.
The cybersecurity market was valued at USD 156.24 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 352.25 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.5% during 2021-2026. By seeing such astonishing growth, your query regarding “ Is a career as a cybersecurity professional worth it ? “ is definitely answered.
I would like to end by saying that with the increasing use of the internet, the frequency and density of cyber-attacks will rise, but so will the scope of cybersecurity professionals in the industry.
Call:- +91- 7372869771
Mail:- [email protected]
Commjacking Cyber Security 1st Floor, Kamlesh Market, Ramkrishna Nagar, Patna: 800027
Tag:Cyber Security as a career, Cyber Security as a career for IT Professionals, Cyber Security as a career in digital, Cyber Security as a career in digital delhi, Cyber Security as a career in digital India, Cyber Security as a career in digital nigeria, Cyber Security as a career in digital patna, Cyber Security as a career in India, Cyber Security career, Cyber Security career for IT Professionals, Cyber Security career in commjacking, Cyber Security career in digital India, Cyber Security career in patna, cyber security training company in patna, cyber security training in delhi, cyber security training in hacking company, cyber security training in mathura, how to make career in cyber security, what is Cyber Security career